The following are the official rules and regulations of Miss International®. Contestants must read and adhere to the following rules and regulations in order to participate in the Miss International® program. To be eligible as a contestant:
Contestant must be a minimum of 19 years of age and no older than 29 years of age by July 1st of competition year. She must be a born female.
Contestant must be of good health & moral character.
- Contestant must be single, never have been married, nor given birth to a child.
Contestant must never have been convicted of a felony crime.
Contestant may not hold a “National” title with any other Pageant System, as of June 1st of competition year.
- Contestant must be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident of the state that she represents, or attends college in the state of her entry and has resided the the state she is representing for at least six months prior to July 1st of the competition year. International contestants may represent the Country they were born in or currently reside in. International contestant must have proof of birth or current citizenship of country she represents.
A Contestant may be selected to participate as a delegate "at-large" if there is no competition for her area, state / region or country.
- Contestant will be subject to a registration fee or sponsor fee.
- Contestant must never have nor will she during her reign pose for any photography, video or film associated with nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is presently involved with any type of employment involving partial or full nudity.
- Any contestant and/or family member or guest showing less than sportsman like behavior will lead to the disqualification of the contestant. No refund will be given under these circumstances.
- All decisions of judges at the Local, State / lnternational and National level are final and irrevocable.
- Contestant agrees to abide by all rules and regulations of the Regional, State and International competitions.
- Contestant will permit Miss International® and their licensees the right to use contestant's photograph for publicity purposes in connection with all Miss International® competitions.
- Contestant will permit Miss International® and their licensees to televise live or by use of film or videotape any portion or all of the competition.
- Contestant understands that Miss International® reserves the right to change the dates & location of the Miss International® National pageant.
Contestant understands that if selected a winner of her competition, that for one year her professional affairs, as said winner, will be under the sole management of Miss International® and /or their licensees and that she will not give any written or oral endorsements commercially, without the expressed permission of said same. Contestant further acknowledges that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning or being a contestant in any regional, state or international competition affiliated with Miss International® shall belong exclusively to same.
These rules and regulations are subject to modification, as needed, without prior notice. Pageant reserves the right to make said modifications at its sole discretion.